Tuesday 11 February 2014

THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL MESS!!!

I grew up in an environment where it was trendy to be poor, you need not to dream big all you have to worry about was and still is the will to get by, I saw this as a trap which I didn't want to be part of, I wanted to thrive instead of getting by. In South Africa the problem is not how we turn out to be, the problem lies in our thinking, we do not think much of ourselves, we celebrate mediocrity. For instance Bafana Bafana our national team keeps on disappointing in prestigious events/competitions yet we keep on saying they are preparing or they tried now here's the problem it applies in your life, business, career as well.

In pursuit of being GREAT there is no such thing as semi great, you are either GREAT or AVERAGE hence it all starts in your upstairs. You do not differ much from what you constantly think of, it's a known fact that an apple can not fall far from its tree same as your progress it's limited to how you think about yourself, your career, your business's and everything else, as a sane person you cannot and shouldn't expect a lemon tree to produce oranges.


I tried to do a lot of things I had brilliant ideas, my passion is business, although I had so many ideas my thoughts were not channeled accordingly, I was negative  so negative that I didn't see progress in everything I did. Changing my thinking was the turning point of my life, I believed in myself more, I did things in a certain way, I am unbreakable and I'm thriving my way to millionaire-hood. I am not on my way to millionaire-hood not because I am smart which I am, but this all is happening because I changed my thinking and my results followed.

Regards
Rinae Tshikalange

No comments:

Post a Comment